What You Need
- Iron on patch
- A small piece of fabric (I am using felt)
- Thin stretchy headband
- An iron
1. Cut your felt just larger than your patch, give yourself some room to work, but too much material makes it hard to maneuver.
2. Place your headband between your patch and your material and then iron on following the instructions of your specific patch.
3. Cut around the edges of your patch so that no material is visible from the outside.
4. Put it on your head and prepare for compliments. :)